The Honeywell MK3580 omnidirectional laser scanner is ideal for presentation scanning in moderate-volume retail environments such as convenience stores, liquor stores and pharmacies.
Its scanner’s small footprint and numerous stand options minimize required counter space, increasing available room for merchandise and advertisement displays. And the device’s rugged, rubber housing provides the necessary protection for daily use.
- Outstanding 1,650 scans/second provides aggressive first-pass scanning, reducing the time it takes to scan products, increasing customer satisfaction and employee efficiency
- Customize the scan pattern and operate it in either a handheld or hands-free fashion.
- Mount the scanner to a wall or countertop, atop one of four optional stands, or keep it free standing for easy handheld use.
- The single-line scan feature, enabled by the push of a button, saves time and reduces unwanted scans on menu-style codes by providing targeted scanning through Honeywell’s patented CodeGate™ technology.
- Handheld operation ensures easy scanning of larger, bulkier products that cannot be easily presented to stationary scanners.
Other key features include Honeywell’s patented IR activation mode, user-replaceable Powerlink cables and Flash memory.
Find out more about what your organization can accomplish with the Honeywell MK3580 laser scanner and Honeywell workflow solutions. Contact us today.