The Honeywell 1200g (wired) and 1202g (wireless) barcode scanners give you able-bodied performance and flexibility for a wide variety of hands-free and handheld scanning applications. Regardless of the model you choose, these Honeywell scanners deliver aggressive scan performance on virtually all linear barcodes.
- Decode poorly printed, smudged, faded and other difficult-to-read barcodes with ease.
- Scan high-density barcodes, too, with resolution down to 3.5 mil. In most cases, that eliminates the need to purchase specialty scanners.
And take advantage of the Honeywell scanner’s class-leading, hands-free presentation scanning. It maximizes throughput with updated object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration.
We designed these Voyager scanners to decrease your downtime and service costs too.
- Single shock-mounted PCB delivers greater impact resistance.
- Recessed button is protected by an integrated rubber co-mold that minimizes the impact of accidental drops.
- Designed with a protected, scratch-resistant glass window and an IP42-rating.
The Honeywell 1202g wireless model incorporates a Bluetooth® Class 2 radio. You’ll have unrestricted movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from the base, and up to 30 m (100 ft) with a clear line-of-sight between scanner and base.
And if you ever misplace a scanner, the Honeywell’s paging system uses visual and auditory signals to help you find the missing device quickly.
Find out more about what your business can accomplish with the Honeywell 1200g and 1202g scanners. Contact us today.